Furrtastic, Laura Cooper of https://lauracooperphotoblog.wordpress.com – while I am flattered you love my soft catness I am also a little concerned, by nominating my blog with Andrea you are encouraging her to take my dignity. You see, I’m a nice cat. I don’t like to bite or scratch. I just hate getting dressed up but I can’t bring myself to fight because I’m a nice person unlike her. As I spend most my days sitting calmly she tells me “I won’t stop until you learn to fight back.” Hello, seriously, rapist’s mentality. I do like to pee on the floor so that may have been what started this whole thing.
A few days ago I was surprised when I saw I was nominated for the Liebster Award by fellow blogger Laura Cooper. This whole thing started as joke when a client at work suggested to start a blog with my cats dressed up. It just developed into its own thing and I’ve been having lots of fun with it. A big thanks for enjoying my posts and nominating us.
The Liebster award is a way nice way to discover and cheer other blogs.
Here are some guidelines for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, whom have less than 200 followers and link to them. (I have seen less than 3,000 followers . . . so, either is OK)
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Like Laura I’m going to keep this scaled down to 5 instead of 11.
I’d like to nominate the 5 following bloggers:
Don’t feel obligated to participate. I think you have really cool blogs and look forward to reading about more of your adventures.
Questions for my nominees?
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
2. What’s your favorite thing to photograph?
3. If all the places you’ve visited, where’s your favorite?
4. Favorite comfort food?
5. Favorite book of all time?
Laura’s Questions to me:
1. What do you absolutely love to blog about?
Our travels. I would travel all the time if I could. I like to discover and see new things. I’m always restless. If I’m not traveling in person I’m day dreaming.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Antarctica to hug me some penguins! I’d like to see Emperor penguins they can grow to 4 feet. I know I can’t hug them but I will hope they walk very close in my direction as I waddle towards them.
3. What is your passion? What makes you jump out of bed in the morning?
Food cravings. That will make me jump out of bed. A craving for a knish from Yonah Shimmel’s, scamorza cheese from DiPalos, sweet sausage, kale salad, rainbow cookies from ALC, empanadas, etc. They can’t be from any store. They have to be from the exact place I’m craving for. I live to eat and always kind of hungry.
4. If you could have dinner with anyone tonight, who would it be and why?
Joseph Stiglitz, he’s my favorite economist. Ever since I read Globalization and It’s Discontents and The Price of Inequality I’ve been hooked. He was fired from the World Bank for expressing his views which conflicted with theirs.
5. What do you hope to achieve within the next year?
My goal for 2015 is to budget myself carefully so I can save up for a trip to Vancouver and go on a grizzly bear tour. Iceland/Paris killed our budget but if we are real careful we may be able to see grizzlies! We always crave to see nature.